He must become greater; I must become less.”– John 3:30 (NIV)
The willingness of John the Baptist to decrease in importance shows unusual humility. Alas most of us can be tempted to focus more on the success of our ministries than on Christ Jesus who is the reason why we are in ministry. Consider who the Lord Jesus really is so that like John the Baptist, you will understand your place in relation to Him.
John the Baptist further states in John 3:31-36: “The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful. For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.”
Beware of those who put more emphasis on their own achievements than on God’s Kingdom.
HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME!
- He is the First and Last, the Beginning and the End!
- He is the keeper of Creation, Creator of all!
- He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times.
- He always was, He always is, and He always will be
- Unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and Never undone!
- He was bruised and brought healing!
- He was pierced and eased pain!
- He was persecuted and brought freedom!
- He was dead and brought life!
- He is risen and brings power!
- He reigns and brings Peace!
- The world can’t understand Him, armies can’t defeat Him, schools can’t explain Him, and the leaders can’t ignore Him. Herod couldn’t kill Him, the Pharisees couldn’t confuse Him, and the people couldn’t hold Him! Nero couldn’t crush Him, Hitler couldn’t silence Him, The New Age can’t replace Him, and the intellectuals and rationalists can’t explain Him away!
- He is Light, Love, Longevity, and Lord. He is Goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and God.
- He is Holy, Righteous, Mighty, Powerful, and Pure. His ways are right, His Word is eternal, His will is unchanging, and His mind is on me!
- He is my Redeemer, He is my Saviour, He is my Guide, and He is my Peace! He is my Joy, He is my Comfort, He is my Lord, and He rules my life! I serve Him because His bond is love, His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.
- I’m bought by blood and bound by love. I love Him because He first loved me.
- I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise.
- The power of the powerful, The ancient of days, The ruler of rulers, The leader of leaders, The First of the overcomers, and the sovereign Lord of all that was and is to come. And wonders of wonders – His goal is a relationship with ME!
- He will never leave me, or forsake me, never mislead me, or forget me, never overlook me, and
- Never cancel my appointment in His appointment book!
- When I fall, He lifts me up!
- When I fail, He forgives!
- When I am weak, He is strong!
- When I am lost, He is the way!
- When I am afraid, He is my courage!
- When I stumble, He steadies me!
- When I am hurt, He heals me!
- When I am broken, He mends me!
- When I am blind, He leads me!
- When I am hungry, He feeds me!
- When I face trials, He is with me!
- When I face persecution, He shields me!
- When I face problems, He comforts me!
- When I face loss, He provides for me!
- When I face Death, He carries me Home!
- He is my everything, He is God, He is faithful. I am His, and He is mine! Our Father in heaven has defeated the god of this world. Greater is He that is in me!
So, if you’re wondering why we should feel so secure, understand this… He said it and that settles it. God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with our souls.
Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is!
- Lord, high and holy, meek and lowly. Thou hast brought me to the valley of vision where I live in the heights with Thee and in the depths with me. Hemmed in by the mountains of sin, I yet see Thy glory.
- Help us to learn by paradox that the way down is the way up that to be lowly is to be high; that the broken heart; is the healed heart that the contrite spirit; is the rejoicing spirit that the repenting soul is the victorious soul; that to have nothing is to possess; all that to bear the cross is to wear the crown; that to give is to receive and that the valley is the place of clearest vision.
Lord we love You and thank You for all that You have done and are doing and shall do in our lives. You are the source of our existence. You are our LIFE. You keep us functioning each and every day. Without You, we will be nothing. Without You, we are nothing but with You we can do all things (Philippians 4:13).
“I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower” – Psalm 18:1-2 (KJV)
For further inquiries please contact us on Tel Nos. 0302-772013 or 0268130615