WHO ARE WE
A ministry of Motivation and Encouragement to the Body of Christ.
To raise disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ to be effective, fruitful and practical Christians.
To motivate and encourage
the Body of Christ, to be the best that God, in Christ, has raised us to be, according to His word in “Matthew 5:13-16” so that we can impact our generations for good.
- To motivate, inspire and encourage people to live effective and productive Christian lives.To assist Christians to discern God’s purpose and will for them and their generations.
- To assist Christians to discover, nurture and apply their spiritual gifts to everyday situations.
- To raise and train people to be disciples of Jesus Christ in order to
- fulfil the great commission – Matthew 28:18-20
- To motivate and inspire Christians to proactively bring Biblical principles and values to bear on social, political and economic activities.
- To provide Biblical Counselling
OUR CORE VALUES
- Love for one another – John 13:34-35 ;1 John 4:7;1 Peter 1:22
- Integrity – 1 Peter 3:16;1 Peter 2:12; Philippians 4:8; Psalm 1:2; Prov 4:25-27
- Commitment – Matthew 23:37: Ephesians 6:7; Colossians 3:17; Colossians 3:23
- Fear of God – Proverbs 1:7;Deuteronomy 6:5; Matthew 22:37; Matthew 10:28; 2Corinthians 7:1
- Respect – Matthew 7:12; Philippians 2:3; Romans 13:1-7
- Diligence – Proverbs 6:6-8; Galatians 6:9; James 1:12
- Discipline –Job 5:17; Proverbs 12:1; Hebrews 12:5 – 11